Monday 28 January 2008

Tagged
I have been tagged by my SBS3 Sister Lynn - Glitter Monkey as follows:-

1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself for each beginning letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.)

3. After you're tagged, you need to update your blog with you'r middle name and answers.

4. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged & need to read your blog for the details.)

My middle name is Jane So here goes.

J - Just when I think I have everything I need, they bring out more new Magnolia stamps!!

A - Always on the Internet

N - Never do enough housework!!

E - Enjoy spending time with my family

So now I have to tag 4 people, so I tag Marlou, Steph, Paula and Samm

6 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

thanks andrea!! :) i'll need a little bit of time to get this one done, but will get round to it :)

Unknown said...

I like that Andrea! I am definitely an "J" and "A" myself. Thanks for joining in. Lol x

Pink Blossom Creations said...

lovely card for this weeks papertake

Caroline x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Promise I'll get round to this at some point. The retreat is getting closer & I have just come off the phone from one of the team that will be picking me up, we hit it off very well.

Deb said...

omg you just described me!

Mrs Mayne said...

Thanks Andrea!! My middle name is JO !!!! Lol! x
Great card for the ptw challenge! x