Monday 23 November 2009

Roses on Paper 'Romance' Challenge
It's so long since I have managed to join a Roses on Paper challenge but I have managed to make a card for the latest one which is to make a sweet or romantic card. The heart has been paper weaved and I have used 2 Magnolia images from The Love Collection 09. The images have been coloured with Distress Inks and the flowers and leaves are cut on the Cricut.
Another quick post, enjoy your Monday!Supplies
Stamps: Magnolia - Love Collection 09 - Kissing Edwin, Shy Tilda
Tools: Distress Inks, Cricut, Glamour Dust


11 comments:

Sandy said...

OMG Andrea this is delightful. So darling heart. Love them.

Have a greatnew week my friend.

Marcea said...

absolutely gorgeous sweetie
Can you email me your details etc for LOTV and I will pass them on hun - Jacqui has been away so I have been dealing with it
Have a fab day
xxx

Andrea said...

oooh so sweet
hugs andrea

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Andrea, this card is just adorable. Love the heart and your image is beautifully coloured. Hugs ANesha

Marlou McAlees said...

totally adorable Andrea :) ♥

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning is just one of the words I would use for this creation Andrea. I love the paper weaving...awesome...beautiful work.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Truly an adorable and sweet card!

Daisy236 said...

Hi Andrea, It my first visit to your blog....your cards are gorgeous. I love the woven heart! what an inspiration!! x

Ilonka said...

Hi Andrea what a lovely blog you have. And this card is so gorgeous Love It.

With respect Ilonka

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorjuss card ,fabulous colouring and detail
love the leafs (brilliant)
hugs Dawnxx

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! Hope you're doing well! I sooo love this card! The heart shaped with these images are sooo adorable!! :) Hope you have a wonderful week my friend!! HUGS