Thursday 25 April 2013

CCT Can't Stop The Rain

This weeks challenge at CCT is Can't Stop The Rain. I have made a quick tag which I coloured with Distress Stains. I was going to add various embellishments to the tag but I really liked how the background turned out and when I stamped the Tim Holtz Umbrella Man image it looked like he was walking down a path so I left it as it was and just stamped the Docrafts cog stamp in the corner and a dotty stamp under his feet. The seam binding is also coloured with Distress Stains.


Have a good Thursday.

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag, love the background.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea
You are so right it really does look like a path thru the trees.If you had tried to achieve that you can bet it wouldn't have worked !Another lovely creatio and I love the colours.Have a good weekend.X