Thursday 8 August 2013

CCT Die-ing For a Punch

This weeks theme at CCT is die-ing for a punch. I have made a photo frame using the Sizzix Vintage Cabinet die and also the Easel die so the frame will stand up. The papers are My Minds Eye and the photo is a Photo Chip from Darkroom Door of the Charles Bridge in Prague. The flowers are Hero Arts and I have punched 2 fronds and added a doiley, some pearls and a piece of velvet ribbon.


I hope you'll be able to join in this weeks challenge as we have another fab prize from Whiff of Joy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Andrea.The Prague image is beautiful.X

Deb said...

This is absolutely stunning and what a beautiful reminder of your holiday in Prague!
have a great weekend, Debxx

Digi Darla said...

Wonderful card! beautiful image..

Hugs
Kim (DigiDarla)

Please visit my site if you're free Thanks!

DigiDarlaDesigns.com