Thursday 17 October 2013

CCT Candyman

This weeks challenge at CCT is Candyman, we'd like to see candy or sweets on your project. I struggled to find an image and eventually found this rubber stamp which I have had in my stash for years and forgotten about! I think its quite cute actually, how happy does the little cat look?  and perfect for this challenge with the little candy canes. The image has been stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured with Distress Inks, I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this method of colouring.  I cut the tag from Kraft card and used an old piece of Basic Grey DP.


I hope you'll be able to join in this weeks challenge as we have a fab prize for 1 lucky winner. Have a good week. 

4 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous tag hun, and I love that image. Hugs Sxx

Andrea W said...

Super cute! The image and coloring are terrific.

Deb said...

so very cute Andrea, well done finding an image with candy on! Love this tag, great idea to have some tags ready!
Debxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea what a lovely little cat you have there.See you haven't lost your touch with Distress Inks !
XX