Thursday 12 December 2013

CCT Christmas Catch Up

This weeks theme at CCT is Christmas Catch Up. I have made another Christmas card with my Stampin Up Joyful Christmas stamp set and a Stampin Up embossing border folder. I stamped the image onto Crumb Cake card,  coloured it with white ink and then Stampin Up markers to get a very pale watery effect. The sentiment is also stamped and embossed in white.


We had a lovely time in Budapest, the markets were great and we managed a lot of sightseeing as well. Its back to work now and I think the next couple of weeks will be very busy so it looks like I'm going to have to buy most of my cards this year!

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful and I love the layered poinsettia flower.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Andrea W said...

Oh, I love this Andrea! The colors are wonderful and the Poinsettia is fantastic.

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card.

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

a beautiful Christmas card Andrea, I love the white embossing and pink poinsettia, lovely crisp and clean creation.
hugs, annie x

Stella said...

Hi Andrea
Lovely card .I like the white embossing so clear and crisp.
So glad you had a good time. I have had to buy cards this time.... don't know where the time has gone. Love to you all x