Thursday 24 April 2014

CCT Blue and Green

This weeks theme at CCT is Blue and Green. I have used a magnolia Tilda image for my card and Prima card pack which came free with a craft magazine. The image has been coloured with Distress Ink and I have added a die cut flourish cut with a Tonic die. The kraft card has been punched with a Stampin Up punch.



I hope you'll be able to join us this week as we have another fabulous prize. I am hoping for another nice weekend as I want to get out on my bike again. Hubby has decided he wants to do Triathlons so got himself a new road bike and I've decided to try a few bike rides with him!

4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Stella said...

Lovely little Tilda .A very pretty card !xx

Desire Fourie said...

Andrea this is just so pretty and I adore the soft pastel colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Melinda Gleissner said...

This is lovely! Beautiful addition of the flowers and pearls.