Thursday 4 December 2014

CCT Little Angels

This weeks challenge at CCT is Little Angels. I have made a tag using a photo stamp from Stempelglede and Maja Road papers. I stamped the image onto glossy paper using Archival ink and the added a bit of Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink to slightly age the image. I edged the tag and papers with the same ink and added a Prima flower and leaf and some lace. To finish the tag I added some Shabby White Fran-Tage. The tag was cut with a Tim Holtz Altercations die.


I hope you'll be able to join in this weeks challenge as we have another great prize.

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful tag, love the addition of the embossing powder.

Stella said...

Beautiful Andrea.!

Desire Fourie said...

Wow this is so beautifully vintage. Loving the earthy tones.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}