Thursday 3 September 2015

CCT Autumn Leaves

This weeks theme at CCT is Autumn Leaves I have made a tag using one of my favourite Edwin stamps and these lovely papers although I'm sure what make they are. Edwin was coloured with Distress markers and I have used quite a few Tim Holtz thinlit dies for embellishments. The word Autumn was cut with the Alphanumeric dies, the leaves are from the mini Tattered Florals and the swirls are from the Scribbles and Splats set. The scalloped edge is a Die-Namics die and the main tag is another Tim Holtz bigz die.

 I still have a few crafty items to sell but have managed to create a bit of space and I have sold more than I have bought which is good and quite surprising! I also treated myself to a new set of drawers so now have a nice crafty area which is remarkably tidy at the moment.

2 comments:

Andrea W said...

Your Autumn tag is terrific. I love the colours and image. Thanks for sharing the photo of your crafty space, it's very clean and organized.

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag. I love your craft space, so tidy!