Thursday 17 September 2015

CCT Chocolate

The theme at CCT this week is Chocolate. I couldn't find anything chocolate related in my stash so went for chocolate coloured papers etc. I inked the edges of the tag with Distress ink and added papers and an image from Maja Design. The poinsettia and lace border are Tim Holtz dies and the fronds are Magnolia. The Poinsettia is cut from vellum, embossed with the matching Tim Holtz embossing folder and I added some gold guilding wax to give a little shimmer. To finish the tag I added some Fran-Tage to the background and glitter to the tree.

We have another great prize this week so I hope you can join us.

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great tag, love the colours and the flower is super.

Stella said...

This is beautiful Andrea. You have inspired me to start my Christmas cards. Hope you are all keeping well xx

Andrea W said...

The neutral tones look wonderful and I love the touch of sparkle.