Thursday 24 March 2016

CCT To Die For

The theme at CCT this week is To Die For. Today is my son's 19th birthday and this is the card I made him! He bought me most of the stamps and dies I used on it as presents so I thought I'd make him a card using with them, luckily he found it hilarious. The dinosaurs, trees and sentiment stamps and dies are MFT, the sun is Lil Inkers, the clouds are Paper Smooches, the mountains are Mama Elephant and the grass is Lawn Fawn. The dinosaur and trees are coloured with Copics.

I'm looking forward to a nice long Bank Holiday weekend with hubby and a couple of my children, the other 2 are away on holiday.

I would also like to enter this card into the Everybody Art Challenge which is Anything Goes.

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Its such a fun scene you have placed the friendly dragon in.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Andrea W said...

Very cool! This is a terrific card.