Thursday 28 July 2016

CCT Family

The theme at CCT this week is family, perfect timing for me as its my hubbys birthday at the beginning of August so I have made a card for the children to give him. I stamped this cute Penny Black image onto watercolour card and coloured it with my new Kuretake Clean Color pens. I highly recommend these as they blend so easily and have some lovely pale as well as vibrant colours. The 'dad' is cut with Tim Holtz Sizzix Alphanumeric dies and the bone and sentiment are from the Avery Elle Furry Friends stamp and die set. I doodled a border to the image.


2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

I just love this card, the image is super and so is your colouring of the image. Hope your hubby has a great birthday.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is so cute!! I love your pile of doggies!! :)